Internet Value Pricing$19,985
|MPG:||17 / 28|
Weymouth, MA 02191
Serving customers near...
- Serving Quincy
Used 2015 Chevrolet Camaro
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
Sunroof, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, Onboard Communications System, Aluminum Wheels. MP3 Player, Keyless Entry, Remote Trunk Release, Steering Wheel Controls, Electronic Stability Control. Chevrolet LT with Black exterior and Black interior features a V6 Cylinder Engine with 323 HP at 6800 RPM*.
Reduced from $20,780. This Camaro is priced $1,000 below Kelley Blue Book.
PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE
VISIT US TODAY
Price does not includes taxes, registration fees, or $349 dealer documentation fee. "Web Specials" Must be paid in full on day of sale. Toyota of Braintree, in Braintree, MA, has been serving the South Shore of Massachusetts with excellent customer service for years. Located in Braintree, MA, we have worked with people from Milton, Holbrook, Quincy, Randolph, Weymouth, Hingham, Dorchester, Rockland, Norwell, Scituate, Cohasset, Hull, Avon, Canton, Hanover and Boston.
Pricing analysis performed on 4/22/2017. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Editorial Description (provided by Chrome)
The 2015 Chevrolet Camaro comes in a wide range of models designed to cover uses ranging from stylish open-air cruising to track-ready high-performance driving. The 2015 Camaro is available in Coupe or soft-top Convertible models. Camaro Coupes can be had at any trim level while Convertibles are only offered in LT and up trims. This year there are four available engines in the lineup: a 323-hp 3.6L V6, a 426-hp 6.2L V8, a 505-hp 7.0L V8 and a monster 580-hp 6.2L supercharged V8. All engines can be had mated to a 6-speed manual transmission, while the V6 and both 6.2L V8s can be had with a 6-speed automatic.
V6-powered Camaro models reach 60 mph in around 6 seconds while SS models take around 4.5 seconds. Fuel economy ratings are actually quite impressive for the Camaro, considering its performance potential, with V6 models estimated at 19 mpg city, 30 highway and SS models achieving 16 mpg city/25 mpg highway.
There are several different suspension packages available in the Camaro. LS and LT models get the FE2 calibration; SS Coupe models come with a high-performance FE4 suspension. A 1LE package, which includes the most aggressive suspension setup, is optional on SS Camaros fitted with a manual transmission. The Camaro's rack-and-pinion steering system provides quick response for tight corners but is relaxed enough for highway cruising.
SS models get a competitive/sport mode for the stability control system, allowing more wheel slip for the track; also included with the SS in manual-gearbox versions is a Performance Launch Control system that helps launch the car from a start in the quickest possible way. SS Coupes, in addition to getting the FE4 high-performance suspension, get retuned dampers, bigger stabilizer bars and 20-inch wheels and performance tires. Huge 21-inch wheels are offered as a dealer-installed accessory.
The ZL1 Camaro launched in 2012 and is the most powerful Camaro sold. Costing roughly $20,000 more than a Camaro SS, the ZL1 is a serious performance car. For the money, it comes with an extra 154-hp over a Camaro SS from its 6.2L supercharged V8 good for 580 horses. The ZL1 doesn't stop at a massive engine though; the cockpit is loaded with luxury features and comes standard with heated leather seating surfaces. The suspension has also been beefed up to deal with the extra horsepower and many of the body panels have been modified to give the car a much meaner look on the street.
New for 2015 is the Camaro Z28. Weighing 300lbs less than the ZL1, the Z28 features ultra-sticky tires, aggressive, track-optimized suspension, a 7.0L 505-hp V8 engine and numerous external bits aimed at maximizing downforce. Despite making less horsepower than the ZL1, the Z28 actually has the biggest engine available in a Camaro and should be faster around most race tracks than the ZL1 as well, thanks to its superior handling.
Power accessories, cruise control, a tilt/telescopically adjustable steering wheel, rear-window defrost, Bluetooth hands-free connectivity and a good 6-speaker sound system with steering-wheel controls are all standard. LT models upgrade to painted aluminum 18-inch wheels, fog lamps and sport bucket seats, while SS models get the V8, upgraded suspension and Brembo high-performance brakes.
All Camaro models get the suite of OnStar roadside assistance and crash-safety notification system, including six months of the Directions and Connections services, with Turn-by-Turn Navigation and Stolen Vehicle Assistance. A host of appearance extras are available, but of interest to those who intend to use their Camaro as a daily driver is the Rear Vision Package, which also brings a rearview camera system and auto-dimming rearview mirror.
- Engine, 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT (323 hp [240.8 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 278 lb-ft of torque [375.3 N-m] @ 4800 rpm)
- Axle, 3.27 ratio
- Differential, limited slip (Included and only available with (MN6) 6-speed manual transmission.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Suspension, Sport
- Steering, power, variable ratio
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc (Single piston front brakes with super corner rear brakes.)
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with bright tips
- Wheels, 18" (45.7 cm) painted aluminum
- Tires, P245/55R18 touring, blackwall, all-season
- Tire sealant and inflator kit in place of spare tire
- Molding, Black roof ditch
- Fascias, front and rear body-color with front grille and rear diffuser
- Moldings, body-color lower rocker
- Hood blanket
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Fog lamps, front projector type
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable body-color
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Door handles, body-color
- Audio system, 7" diagonal Color Touch screen display AM/FM stereo
- Audio system feature 6-speaker system
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2015 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus you can listen to SiriusXM Internet Radio everywhere on your computer, smartphone or tablet. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM (SiriusXM subscription extended to a full year. IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change)
- Audio system feature, USB port, located in center console
- Chevrolet MyLink includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; Hands-Free smartphone integration
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Antenna, integral rear window
- Antenna, OnStar and SiriusXM Satellite Radio fin-type, Black, located on roof (Body-color when (WRS) RS Package is ordered.)
- Seats, front Sport bucket includes adjustable head restraints and folding rear seat with trunk pass-through (Includes passenger-side seatback map pocket.)
- Seat adjuster, driver, 6-way power (fore/aft, up/down, tilt) with power recliner
- Seat adjuster, front passenger, 6-way power (fore/aft, up/down, tilt) with power recliner
- Seat trim, Sport Cloth seat trim
- Console, floor, with armrest
- Floor mats, carpeted front
- Dead pedal, driver
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke leather-wrapped
- Steering column, manual rake and telescopic
- Instrumentation, analog includes speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge and engine temperature gauge
- Driver Information Center, monochromatic display
- Compass, located in Driver Information Center
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Windows, power with driver and passenger Express-Down/Up
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel mounted
- Trunk release, remote, located on driver-side
- Theft-deterrent system, PASS-Key III
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Air filtration system with pollen filter
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Glovebox, lockable
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary 1 located in center console storage area and 1 located at front of center console
- Cup holders, 2 front
- Map pockets, front doors
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
- Lighting, front reading lamps
- Lighting, interior with illuminated entry and theater dimming
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps within low beam headlamp
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Directions and Connections plan for 6 months including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation. (Visit www.onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services may vary by model and conditions.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions
- Safety belt pretensioners driver and front passenger
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Tire Pressure Monitor System