Internet Value Pricing$11,970
|MPG:||23 / 33|
Weymouth, MA 02191
Serving customers near...
- Serving Quincy
Used 2012 Ford Fusion
DRIVE THIS FORD FUSION WITH CONFIDENCE
CARFAX 1-Owner. Qualifies for CARFAX Buyback Guarantee.
THE BEST FORD FUSION AT THE RIGHT PRICE
An Exceptional Price for an Exceptional Vehicle. This used Ford Fusion is priced $1,600 below Kelley Blue Book Was $12,660.
KEY FEATURES ON THIS FORD FUSION INCLUDE
Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, CD Player, Aluminum Wheels MP3 Player, Remote Trunk Release, Keyless Entry, Child Safety Locks, Steering Wheel Controls.
BEST IN CLASS: FORD FUSION
Fuel prices might go sky-high. But the desire for that rush of adrenaline when you hit the gas pedal will never go down. That's why Ford Fusion offers high fuel economy and responsive performance, both without compromise. (www.ford.com) Great Gas Mileage: 33 MPG Hwy.
WHO WE ARE
Price does not includes taxes, registration fees, or $349 dealer documentation fee. "Web Specials" Must be paid in full on day of sale. Toyota of Braintree, in Braintree, MA, has been serving the South Shore of Massachusetts with excellent customer service for years. Located in Braintree, MA, we have worked with people from Milton, Holbrook, Quincy, Randolph, Weymouth, Hingham, Dorchester, Rockland, Norwell, Scituate, Cohasset, Hull, Avon, Canton, Hanover and Boston.
Pricing analysis performed on 3/24/2017. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Editorial Description (provided by Chrome)
For 2012, the Ford Fusion returns in S, SE and SEL trim levels, with Sport and Hybrid models available as well. Both 4- and 6-cylinder models are again available, with 4-cylinder models coming standard with front-wheel drive and V6 models featuring an available all-wheel drive system.
The base-level S, mid-level SE and top-level SEL borrow their standard 2.5L 175-horsepower 4-cylinder engine from the Ford Escape, using an electrically-operated throttle control and variable cam timing to achieve a broad torque curve and increased fuel economy. The 3.0L V6 returns as an option in the SE and SEL, rated at 240 hp thanks to Ford's Cam Torque Actuated variable valve timing. The technology uses torsional energy rather than pressurized oil to phase the cams, allowing for a smaller oil pump and helping achieve an increase in power as a claimed bump in highway fuel economy. The 3.0L V6 is also capable of running on E85 ethanol blend fuel.
A Sport model is also available, which features a 263-horsepower 3.5L version of Ford's Duratec V6 previously available in the Lincoln MKZ--the Fusion's platform twin. The engine uses a compact and lightweight dual-overhead cam valvetrain for increased peak power and smooth operation, and despite a rather high 10.3:1 compression ratio, it does not require premium fuel like some of its competitors. The Sport also gets improved suspension and steering components, 18-inch wheels and unique styling cues inside and out.
The Fusion is also available as a hybrid model, featuring an Atkinson-cycle 2.5L 4-cylinder engine paired with an electric motor and an innovative nickel-metal hydride battery to produce a combined 191 net horsepower. The hybrid Fusion can run on either one or both of its power sources, with the electric motor alone capable of propelling the car to 47 mph. It requires no plug-in charging, and Ford claims it's the most fuel-efficient hybrid sedan in America at 41 mpg city and 36 mpg highway.
All models get either a 6-speed automatic or 6-speed manual transmission, with the manual standard in front-wheel drive S and SE models and the automatic the only choice in 3.0L V6 versions. The hybrid is the only exception, as it's only available with a continuously variable automatic transmission. Front wheel drive is standard on 4-cylinder and Sport models, while all-wheel drive is available on the Sport and standard on the V6 SEL.
Options on the S include remote engine start on automatic-equipped versions as well as heavy-duty floor mats, which can be added across the model line. Stepping up to the SE adds the availability of a sunroof, Ford's Sync system and an automatic dimming rearview mirror. The Sport model comes with the same available options as those available on the SEL, but can also be had with a blind spot warning indicator, a back-up camera, and a Sony sound system with 12 speakers and a 6-disc CD changer. SEL and Sport versions are also available with a voice-activated hard-drive-based navigation system.
- 2.5L 16V I4 Duratec engine
- 6-speed automatic transmission (N/A w/99G Engine)
- Front wheel drive
- Battery saver
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Pwr rack & pinion steering w/electric variable assist
- 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler
- Dual exhaust w/chrome tips
- P225/50VR17 all-season BSW tires
- 17" aluminum wheels
- Compact spare tire
- Front/rear body-color bumpers
- Chrome front grille
- Automatic quad halogen headlamps
- Front fog lamps
- Body-color pwr mirrors w/integrated spotter mirrors
- Solar tinted glass
- Speed-sensitive windshield wipers
- Body-color door handles
- AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player -inc: audio input jack, (6) speakers
- SIRIUS satellite radio w/6-month pre-paid subscription *Service N/A in AK or HI*
- Front bucket seats -inc: 4-way driver/2-way passenger head restraints
- Cloth seat trim
- 8-way pwr driver w/manual lumbar & pwr recline
- 2-way manual passenger seat
- 60/40 split spring-assisted rear bench seat -inc: center armrest w/(2) cupholders
- Front row center console w/2 tier armrest storage
- Front/rear floor mats
- Tilt/telescopic steering wheel
- Steering wheel-mounted audio & cruise controls
- Instrument cluster -inc: message center w/trip computer
- Pwr windows w/driver one-touch up/down
- Delayed accessory pwr
- Pwr door locks
- Remote keyless entry w/(2) key fob transmitters
- Speed control
- Pwr remote trunk release
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system
- Perimeter anti-theft system
- Climate control w/cabin air filter
- Rear window defroster
- (2) 12V pwr points
- Sunvisors w/illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- (2) front & (2) rear grab handles
- Dome lamp w/front/rear map lights
- Illuminated entry
- Front seatback map pockets
- AdvanceTrac (ESC) w/brake actuated traction control
- Dual front air bags w/occupant classification system
- Side-impact air bags
- Front/rear side curtain air bags
- Personal safety system -inc: safety belt pretensioners, load-limiting retractors, driver seat position sensing, crash severity sensing
- SOS post-crash alert system
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Beltminder w/audio mute
- Child safety rear door locks
- LATCH (lower anchors & tethers for children) system on rear outboard seat locations
- Glow-in-the-dark emergency trunk release
- Tire pressure monitoring system
You might also like...
2015 Toyota Yaris STD
Odometer: 44,515 | Price: $10,995
2014 Toyota Prius c STD
Odometer: 42,780 | Price: $12,875
2013 Toyota Camry LE
Odometer: 80,397 | Price: $11,980
2012 Toyota Prius Plug In
Odometer: 89,516 | Price: $12,870
2014 Scion xD
Odometer: 30,205 | Price: $11,990