Internet Value Pricing$28,960
|MPG:||17 / 22|
Weymouth, MA 02191
Serving customers near...
- Serving Quincy
Used 2014 GMC Sierra 1500
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
4x4, Back-Up Camera, Flex Fuel, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, CD Player, Onboard Communications System, Aluminum Wheels, Remote Engine Start. MP3 Player, Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry, Steering Wheel Controls, Electronic Stability Control. GMC SLE with Sonoma Red Metallic exterior and Jet Black/Dark Ash interior features a V6 Cylinder Engine with 285 HP at 5300 RPM*.
Price does not includes taxes, registration fees, or $349 dealer documentation fee. "Web Specials" Must be paid in full on day of sale. Toyota of Braintree, in Braintree, MA, has been serving the South Shore of Massachusetts with excellent customer service for years. Located in Braintree, MA, we have worked with people from Milton, Holbrook, Quincy, Randolph, Weymouth, Hingham, Dorchester, Rockland, Norwell, Scituate, Cohasset, Hull, Avon, Canton, Hanover and Boston.
Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Editorial Description (provided by Chrome)
The 2014 GMC Sierra is offered in Regular Cab, Double Cab (extended cab) and Crew Cab models, with two different bed lengths. Among those, power is provided by a choice between all-new V6 and V8 powertrains. The base 4.3L V6 makes 285 horsepower and 305 pound-feet of torque, while the available 5.3L V8 makes 355 hp and 383 lb-ft. Both engines are certified to run on E85 (an 85-percent ethanol blend). Separately, at the top of the line, a 6.2L V8 is positioned for those who regularly tow or haul the heaviest loads. This engine is only offered in Double Cab and Crew Cab models and makes 420 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque.
With either the V6 or any of the V8s, the transmission is a 6-speed automatic transmission that provides a tall cruising gear for good highway mileage (there are three axle ratios from which to choose). In addition, all three are aluminum-alloy engines, featuring variable valve timing and direct injection, as well as Active Fuel Management that allows them to run on four cylinders during light-load conditions like cruising and coasting. V6 models have fuel economy ratings of up to 18 mpg city, 24 highway with rear-wheel drive.
The combination of three cab styles and two bed lengths can cover quite a range of wheelbases, which range from 119 inches all the way up to 153 inches. Front and rear Park Assist is available, however--helpful for those who use their trucks in daily urban or suburban driving.
Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning are among the active-safety features offered in the 2014 Sierra, and in both cases they might help avoid an accident from happening altogether.
Inside, the Sierra has a traditional, somewhat upright instrument panel layout, although it's been softened in look and feel with soft-touch materials and more attention to detail. As before, knobs and buttons are large enough to use with gloves on, and there are now two glovebox compartments. Double Cab models now include rear-hinged front doors, with enough of a back seat for most passengers, while Crew Cab models offer a full, SUV-sized backseat. Depending on the trim level, the Sierra includes up to five USB powers, four 12-volt outlets, an SD card slot, and an AC outlet--with the available IntelliLink infotainment system wrapping in an 8-inch touch screen for compatibility with Bluetooth calling and streaming audio features, as well as Pandora streaming audio.
Integral LED bed lighting, movable upper tie-downs, bumper-corner steps, and a damped, EZ Lift and Lower tailgate are just a few of the cargo-box innovations in the Sierra. Otherwise, several specialty models cater to the needs of certain kinds of truck users. For instance, a Sierra All-Terrain model includes a look with less chrome, a painted grille, and serious off-road equipment such as monotube Rancho shocks, a transfer-case shield, hill descent control, front recovery hooks, and an automatic locking rear differential to help in mud or snow.
Even at the base level, the Sierra includes a 40/20/40-split bench seat, power locks, cruise control, air conditioning, a tilt-adjustable steering column, and an audio system with USB ports, an SD card slot, and a 4.2-inch color display.
At the top of the lineup, the Sierra Denali offers its own unique look, as well as a 'loaded' array of features and comfort items. A chrome grille, special 20-inch chrome wheels and polished stainless steel exhaust--plus body-color bumpers and special trim--set a more elegant look on the outside. Inside the Denali gets real aluminum trim, bright door sills and upgraded trim. Meanwhile, the long list of feature upgrades for this model includes a navigation system with Intellilink, five USB ports, Bose audio, heated and cooled leather front seats, a heated steering wheel, a power-sliding rear window and front and rear park assist.
- Engine, 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 with Active Fuel Management Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction with FlexFuel capability, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (285 hp [212 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 305 lb-ft of torque [413 Nm] @ 3900 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on 4WD V6 models. Available with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires 4WD models and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear (Standard on 4WD, on 2WD models included with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package or (NHT) Max Trailering Package or (Z82) Trailering equipment.) (Standard on 4WD models. Included on 2WD models with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package, (PDU) SLE Value Package, (PDA) Texas SLE Value Package or (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Transfer case, 4WD, active electronic Autotrac with rotary dial control (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar
- Four wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black (Included and only available with (Z71) Off-Road Package on 2WD models. Standard on 4WD models.) (Standard on 4WD models. Included with (Z71) Off-Road Package with 2WD models and (9G3) Suspension Package, off-road, for base decor vehicles with 2WD models.)
- Cargo tie downs (4) , movable upper
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) premium painted aluminum, bright machined
- Tires, P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall
- Wheel, full-size spare, 17" (43.2 cm) steel
- Wheelhouse liners, rear
- Tire, spare P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (RBZ) P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall tires.)
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Bumper, front chrome
- Bumper, rear chrome with rear bumper corner steps
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Moldings, bodyside, body color (Replaced by (B85) moldings with (GAT) All-Terrain Package.)
- Grille surround, chrome (With (GAT) All-Terrain Package grille is body colored.)
- Headlamps, halogen projector
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable (includes driver's side spotter mirror) (Body Color.)
- Glass, deep-tinted
- LED Lighting, cargo box with switch on center switch bank
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Door handles, body-color
- Audio system, 8" Diagonal Color Touch Screen with IntelliLink, AM/FM/SiriusXM/HD with USB ports, auxiliary jack, SD card slot, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones, hands-free Smartphone integration, Pandora Internet radio and voice-activated technology for radio and phone (See "gmtotalconnect.com" for phone compatibility info.)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio and HD Radio SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2014 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the XM All Access package, with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. With All Access, listen to everything, everywhere, in your car and on your computer, smartphone or tablet. (If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use.)
- 6-speaker audio system
- Single-slot CD/MP3 player
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system (See "gmtotalconnect.com" for phone compatibility info.)
- Steering wheel audio controls
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench 3-passenger. Includes driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Includes manually adjustable driver lumbar, lockable storage compartment in seat cushion, and storage pockets. (Not available with (GAT) All-Terrain Package.)
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats (Double Cab and Crew Cabs include second row floor mats)
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with audio and cruise controls
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Windows, power with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Door locks, power
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Cruise control, steering wheel-mounted
- Air conditioning, single-zone
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and head-curtain and seat-mounted side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.)
- Rear Vision Camera with dynamic guide lines
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
You might also like...
2017 Toyota Tacoma
Odometer: 36 | Price: $30,668
2017 Toyota Tacoma
Odometer: 92 | Price: $27,573
2017 Toyota Tacoma
Odometer: 2 | Price: $29,043
2017 Toyota Tacoma
Odometer: 2 | Price: $29,043
2017 Toyota Tacoma
Odometer: 2 | Price: $27,353