Internet Value Pricing$13,985
|MPG:||21 / 27|
Weymouth, MA 02191
Serving customers near...
- Serving Quincy
Used 2011 Honda CR-V
IT'S NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO OWN THIS CR-V
Value you deserve. This CR-V is priced $500 below Kelley Blue Book.
KEY FEATURES ON THIS CR-V INCLUDE
4x4, iPod/MP3 Input, CD Player MP3 Player, Keyless Entry, Child Safety Locks, Electronic Stability Control, Bucket Seats. Honda LX with Urban Titanium Metallic exterior and Black interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 180 HP at 6800 RPM*.
BEST IN CLASS: THE Honda CR-V
The CR-V's storage areas are ideal for families on the go. There's ample trunk space, lots of interior cubbies and a cargo cover that you can use as a shelf. --USNews.com. Great Gas Mileage: 27 MPG Hwy.
Price does not includes taxes, registration fees, or $349 dealer documentation fee. "Web Specials" Must be paid in full on day of sale. Toyota of Braintree, in Braintree, MA, has been serving the South Shore of Massachusetts with excellent customer service for years. Located in Braintree, MA, we have worked with people from Milton, Holbrook, Quincy, Randolph, Weymouth, Hingham, Dorchester, Rockland, Norwell, Scituate, Cohasset, Hull, Avon, Canton, Hanover and Boston.
Pricing analysis performed on 4/8/2017. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Editorial Description (provided by Chrome)
The 2011 Honda CR-V remains offered in LE, EX and EX-L models; all are powered by a 180-horsepower, 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine and have a 5-speed automatic transmission. There's a choice of front-wheel drive or Real Time all-wheel drive--a system that sends power to the front wheels most of the time for fuel efficiency, and sending more to the back as needed.
With car-based underpinnings and unibody construction with weight-saving high-strength steel--plus a suspension that employs struts in front and a multi-link setup in back--the CR-V rides and handles like a much smaller car.
As with most vehicles in this class, interior space and flexibility is one of the priorities, and the CR-V surprises with almost minivan-like versatility. The second row is split 60/40, but the seatback itself is split 40/20/40 to allow an occupant in the second row while it's folded flat for longer objects, and with all of the second row folded and tumbled forward there's a flat floor measuring about 51 by 39 inches. There's also a center tray table that folds down (or on the EX-L an elaborate center console for storage. On EX and EX-L models there's a dual-deck cargo shelf good for strollers, and all CR-Vs include LATCH child-seat positions in all three rear positions--allowing two seats to be mounted in the outboard positions or just one in the middle.
The CR-V has also been strong on safety, earning top marks from both U.S. crash-test programs, including a Top Safety Pick accolade from the IIHS. The CR-V includes standard active front-seat head restraints, front side airbags, side-curtain bags, electronic stability control and anti-lock brakes with Brake Assist.
The LX is somewhat basic but includes most of the conveniences everyone wants: air conditioning, keyless entry, cruise control, power windows, telescopic steering and a CD sound system with four speakers. EX models step up to a moonroof, security system, dual-deck cargo shelf, larger alloy wheels, steering-wheel audio controls and an upgraded audio system with six speakers and a CD changer. And at the top of the range, the EX-L gets leather upholstery, heated seats and a center-console storage unit.
Available as an upgrade on the EX-L only is a navigation system with voice recognition, packaged with more audio upgrades including a USB interface, XM Satellite Radio and seven speakers.
New for 2011 is a special edition (SE) model that prices between the LX and EX trims and adds alloy wheels, a 6-disc changer and steering-wheel audio controls to the LX equipment.
- 2.4L DOHC MPFI 16-valve i-VTEC I4 engine
- Drive-by-Wire throttle system
- Real-Time 4-wheel drive
- MacPherson strut front suspension
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Front & rear stabilizer bars
- Variable pwr rack-and-pinion steering
- Pwr front ventilated/rear solid disc brakes
- 17" styled steel wheels
- P225/65TR17 all-season tires
- Chrome grille
- Multi-reflector halogen headlamps
- Full-length brakelights
- Folding pwr mirrors
- Heat-rejecting green-tinted glass
- Chrome window trim
- 2-speed intermittent windshield wipers
- Rear intermittent wiper w/washer
- 160-watt AM/FM stereo w/CD player -inc: (4) speakers, MP3/WMA playback, auxiliary input jack, speed-sensitive volume control
- Reclining cloth front bucket seats -inc: driver manual height adjustment, adjustable active head restraints
- 60/40 split sliding fold & tumble forward rear seats -inc: head restraints, 40/20/40 reclining seatbacks w/center pass-through
- Retractable center tray table
- Floor mats
- Tilt & telescopic steering column
- Steering wheel-mounted cruise controls
- Instrument panel w/white & blue backlit gauges -inc: digital odometer, (2) digital trip meters
- Multi-information display
- Indicator lights -inc: low fuel, low-oil pressure, door/tailgate open, average fuel consumption, miles-to-empty, passenger airbag-off, driver & front passenger seat belt reminder
- Maintenance Minder system
- Instrument panel-mounted shifter
- Pwr windows w/driver auto-up/down
- Pwr door & tailgate locks
- Remote entry system
- Cruise control
- Remote fuel filler door release
- Immobilizer theft-deterrent system
- Air conditioning w/air-filtration system
- Rear seat heater ducts
- Rear window defroster
- Upper & lower glove compartments
- (8) front & rear cup holders
- 12V pwr outlets -inc: front & rear
- Conversation mirror w/sunglasses holder
- Dual visor vanity mirrors
- Driver-side garment hook
- Map lights
- Cargo area light
- Under seat storage bin
- Door pocket storage bins
- (4) cargo area tie-down anchors
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) w/electronic brake distribution (EBD)
- Brake assist
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) w/traction control
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure
- Side-impact door beams
- Daytime running lights (DRL)
- Dual-stage, multiple-threshold front airbags
- Front side-impact airbags w/passenger-side occupant position detection system
- Front/rear side curtain airbags w/rollover sensor
- 3-point seat belts in all seating positions -inc: front automatic tensioning system, front adjustable seat belt anchors
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- Child-proof rear door locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system
You might also like...
2012 Toyota RAV4
Odometer: 59,260 | Price: $14,760
2012 Toyota RAV4
Odometer: 61,950 | Price: $14,980
2011 Toyota RAV4 BSE
Odometer: 46,065 | Price: $14,950
2010 Honda CR-V
Odometer: 60,793 | Price: $13,460