Internet Value Pricing$9,875
|MPG:||28 / 35|
Weymouth, MA 02191
Serving customers near...
- Serving Quincy
Used 2013 Honda Fit
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
iPod/MP3 Input, CD Player MP3 Player, Keyless Entry, Child Safety Locks, Electronic Stability Control, Bucket Seats. Honda Fit with Blue Raspberry Metallic exterior and Gray interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 117 HP at 6600 RPM*.
A GREAT TIME TO BUY
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
MORE ABOUT US
Price does not includes taxes, registration fees, or $349 dealer documentation fee. "Web Specials" Must be paid in full on day of sale. Toyota of Braintree, in Braintree, MA, has been serving the South Shore of Massachusetts with excellent customer service for years. Located in Braintree, MA, we have worked with people from Milton, Holbrook, Quincy, Randolph, Weymouth, Hingham, Dorchester, Rockland, Norwell, Scituate, Cohasset, Hull, Avon, Canton, Hanover and Boston.
Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Editorial Description (provided by Chrome)
The Fit is offered in a single 5-door hatchback body style, but in two different models: Fit and Fit Sport. While both of these models offer the same powertrains and seating configuration, the Sport model gets a few more standard features, plus a number of additional features that may improve handling slightly and enhance appearance.
All 2013 gasoline-powered Fit models are powered by a 117-horsepower, 1.5L 4-cylinder engine. With i-VTEC variable valve timing, it helps optimize power and fuel-efficiency and can be paired with either a 5-speed manual gearbox or 5-speed automatic transmission. Overall, the Fit is tuned for a responsive, spirited feel. Fit Sport models get steering-wheel-mounted paddle-shifters that allow manual gear selection without taking your hands off the wheel.
An electric powertrain is also offered for 2013. It's availability in select areas and only by lease. The Fit EV is powered by a lithium-ion battery pack and a 123-horsepower electric motor. Besides the floor-mounted battery pack, the Fit EV appears much the same as its gasoline-fed counterpart.
Regardless of the power source, the light, nimble and responsive driving feel of the Fit belies its practical and efficient underpinnings. Thanks to a well-tuned MacPherson strut front suspension with H-shaped torsion-beam rear setup--as well as a rather quick-ratio rack-and-pinion steering system, the Fit has a very responsive, maneuverable feel at low speed combined with the high-speed stability to keep highway driving relaxed. The Fit's turning diameter is just 34.4 feet curb-to-curb, and at just 161.6 inches long, it's very easy to parallel park. Braking is provided by ventilated discs in front, with drums in back, with standard anti-lock and electronic brake distribution.
It's the Fit's interior layout that really shines compared to other subcompacts. There's seating for up to five, with a nice, upright driving position and backseat space that's adequate for adults--but the trump card is its trick Magic Seat layout, which is split 60/40 and allows the back seat to be folded flat into the floor, lower than the back seats in other comparable hatchbacks. With the rear seat folded, the cargo floor is extremely flat and low, allowing taller objects, like small pieces of furniture, to fit behind the front seats.
At the base level, the 2013 Honda Fit includes air conditioning, keyless entry, cruise control, power windows, locks, and mirrors and a 160-watt sound system with a USB port and auxiliary input. Fit Sport models add fog lamps, special machined-surface 16-inch alloy wheels, a chromed exhaust tip, and a body-color underbody kit with rear roof spoiler, plus a rear stabilizer bar for somewhat improved handling. Inside, the Sport gets upgrades to upholstery and dash trims, plus chrome accents, ambient lighting and a 160-watt sound system with six-speakers and illuminated steering-wheel controls.
Available only as an option package on the Fit Sport is a voice-recognition navigation system that includes a 6.5-inch screen, 16GB of flash memory, and more than seven million points of interest. This system also includes Bluetooth hands-free calling connectivity and Bluetooth audio streaming.
- 1.5L SOHC MPFI 16-valve i-VTEC I4 engine
- Drive-by-wire throttle
- Direct ignition system
- Front wheel drive
- MacPherson strut front suspension
- Torsion beam rear suspension
- Front stabilizer bar
- Electric pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr front ventilated disc/rear drum brakes
- 15" steel wheels w/covers
- P175/65SR15 all-season tires
- T135/80D15 compact spare tire
- Body-colored bumpers
- Multi-reflector halogen headlamps w/dark gray bezels
- Body-colored folding pwr mirrors
- Tinted glass
- 2-speed intermittent windshield wipers
- Rear wiper/washer
- Body-colored door handles
- 160-watt AM/FM/CD audio system w/MP3/WMA playback -inc: (4) speakers, radio data system, auxiliary input jack, CD text display capability, speed-sensitive volume control
- USB audio interface
- Roof-mounted antenna
- Cloth reclining front bucket seats -inc: active adjustable head restraints
- 60/40 split rear Magic Seat -inc: underseat storage compartment, adjustable head restraints
- Tilt & telescopic steering column
- Illuminated steering wheel-mounted cruise controls
- Instrument cluster w/blue backlit gauges -inc: tachometer, digital odometer, digital trip meter, current fuel consumption indicator, average fuel consumption indicator
- Indicator lights -inc: coolant temp, door-open, low-oil/fuel, Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) on, front side & front passenger airbag-off
- Maintenance Minder system
- Pwr windows w/driver auto up/down
- Pwr door locks
- Security system w/remote entry
- Cruise control
- Immobilizer theft-deterrent system
- Air conditioning w/air filtration system
- Rear window defroster
- 12V pwr outlet -inc: 12V battery charging system w/indicator
- (10) cup holders
- Front door pocket storage bins
- Passenger side seatback pocket
- Dual vanity mirrors
- Cargo area light
- Cargo area storage pocket
- Cargo area bag hooks
- (2) cargo area tie-down anchors
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS) w/electronic brake distribution (EBD)
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) w/traction control
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure
- Daytime running lights
- Dual stage multiple-threshold front airbags
- Dual front side-impact airbags w/passenger side occupant position detection system
- Front & rear side curtain airbags
- 3-point seat belts in all seating positions -inc: front automatic tensioning system, front adjustable seat belt anchors
- Outboard lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- Child-proof rear door locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system