Internet Value Pricing$8,450
|MPG:||26 / 34|
Braintree, MA 02184
Serving customers near...
- Serving Quincy
Used 2010 Toyota Corolla
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
iPod/MP3 Input, CD Player MP3 Player, Remote Trunk Release, Child Safety Locks, Electronic Stability Control, Bucket Seats.
ALL WEATHER GUARD PKG HD heater, rear seat heat ducts, anti-chip tape, heated outside mirrors, LE GRADE PKG pwr door locks, pwr windows w/driver 1-touch down, COLOR-KEYED HEATED PWR MIRRORS. Toyota LE with CLASSIC SILVER METALLIC exterior and ASH interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 132 HP at 6000 RPM*.
4 Star Driver Front Crash Rating. 5 Star Driver Side Crash Rating.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
BUY FROM AN AWARD WINNING DEALER
Price does not includes taxes, registration fees, or $349 dealer documentation fee. "Web Specials" Must be paid in full on day of sale. Toyota of Braintree, in Braintree, MA, has been serving the South Shore of Massachusetts with excellent customer service for years. Located in Braintree, MA, we have worked with people from Milton, Holbrook, Quincy, Randolph, Weymouth, Hingham, Dorchester, Rockland, Norwell, Scituate, Cohasset, Hull, Avon, Canton, Hanover and Boston.
Pricing analysis performed on 3/3/2017. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Editorial Description (provided by Chrome)
Two different engines are offered on the Toyota Corolla for 2010--a 132-horsepower, 1.8L inline-4 and a 158-horsepower, 2.4L inline-4. Both come with a standard 5-speed manual gearbox, while an optional 5-speed automatic transmission is available.
The Corolla comes in five different grades, including a base model, the mid-range LE, the well-equipped XLE, the sporty S, and the performance-oriented XRS. The XRS gets the more powerful 2.4L engine, while the rest of the lineup has the 1.8L.
Both engines come with Toyota's variable valve timing with intelligence (VVT-i) for improved response throughout their rev range while also improving fuel economy. With the 1.8L engine and 5-speed manual transmission (a combination only available on the base and S models), the Corolla brings estimated EPA fuel economy ratings of 26 city, 35 highway.
All Corollas get electric power steering, which helps provide better responsiveness at high speed plus lighter effort at low speeds, while also enhancing fuel economy. Refinement is said to be improved as well; the new Corolla incorporates noise reduction measures not common to small cars, such as a five-layer acoustic-glass windshield and partially shielded wiper blades.
Inside, the Corolla gets various improvements intended to increase comfort and convenience. For instance, the steering column tilts and telescopes, and the seats are designed to better fit taller drivers. All Corollas have a bench seat in back with space for three adults across. Back seats fold forward for a flat load floor that connects through the trunk. Center console side pockets, front-door pockets, an overhead console, a rear-seat center armrest and an extra storage space above the glovebox are offered.
XRS and XLE models include a multi-information gauge that includes readings for fuel consumption, driving range, average speed and elapsed time. These models also get bright white-lit Optitron gauges with red needles.
The list of standard safety features on the Corolla has been lengthened to include anti-lock brakes, traction control and vehicle stability control. Front seat-mounted side airbags and side curtain bags are also standard on all Corollas.
The base model includes air conditioning, intermittent wipers, a rear defogger, power mirrors, a 60/40-split folding back seat and a 4-speaker CD sound system. The LE trim adds power windows and locks, plus color-keyed mirrors. Stepping up to the XLE brings quite a bit more, including 16-inch wheels, keyless entry, a center console with armrests, woodgrain trim, and a six-speaker sound system with seatback pockets.
The S and XRS models give the Corolla a sportier emphasis. In the S, that includes fog lamps, front sport seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls and a chromed exhaust tip. The XRS, in addition to the more powerful engine, adds 17-inch alloy wheels, a scuff plate, a leather-trimmed shift lever and shift knob, cruise control, and a strut tower brace to improve handling.
Options at the top of the model range include leather seats, heated mirrors, an 8-speaker JBL sound system with 6-disc changer and Bluetooth hands-free phone compatibility, a navigation system, and a moonroof. 16-inch alloy wheels are available on the S, LE and XLE models.
- 1.8L DOHC SFI 16-valve VVT-i 4-cyl engine
- 4-speed automatic transmission w/OD -inc: intelligence (ECT-i)
- Front wheel drive
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension
- Torsion beam rear suspension
- Front & rear stabilizer bars
- Electric-assist pwr steering
- Front disc/rear drum brakes
- 15" steel wheels -inc: full wheel covers
- P195/65R15 all-season tires
- Temporary spare tire
- Blackout front grille
- Multi-reflector halogen headlamps
- Color-keyed pwr mirrors
- Intermittent wipers
- Color-keyed door handles
- AM/FM stereo w/CD player -inc: MP3/WMA capability, satellite radio capability, aux audio input, auto sound leveling, CD-text capability, (4) speakers
- 4-way front cloth bucket seats -inc: dual seatback pockets
- Driver seat height adjustment
- 60/40 split-folding rear bench seat
- Center console -inc: side pockets, storage
- Tilt/telescoping steering wheel
- Multi-information display -inc: average fuel economy, driving range, average speed, travel distance
- Instrumentation -inc: amber-illuminated gauges, tachometer, twin tripmeters, outside temp indicator
- Digital clock
- Remote releases -inc: hood, trunk w/cancel, fuel door
- Auto-locking pwr door locks
- Pwr windows w/driver one-touch down
- Anti-theft system w/engine immobilizer
- Air conditioning w/air filtration
- HD rear window defogger
- Front & rear door pockets w/bottle holder
- Dual glove compartments
- (4) cup holders
- Metallic interior trim & door handle accents
- (2) 12V aux pwr outlets
- Dual visor vanity mirrors
- Trunk lamp
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes -inc: brake assist, electronic brake force distribution
- Vehicle stability control w/traction control -inc: off switch
- Daytime running lamps
- Side-impact door beams
- Dual front airbags w/occupant sensors
- Front seat-mounted side airbags
- Front & rear side curtain airbags
- ALR/ELR 3-point front & rear seatbelts -inc: front adjustable shoulder belt anchors, pretensioners, force limiters
- Child restraint system w/LATCH anchors
- Child protector rear door locks
- Direct tire pressure monitor
- Internal trunk release
- Front seat active headrests
- Energy-absorbing steering column
M-Th 9am-9pm Fri 9am-6pm
[ Get Financing ]
Service Center Hours:
M-W-F 7am-6pm Tu-Th 7am-8pm
[ Schedule Service ]
Parts Center Hours:
M-W-F 8am-6pm Tu-Th 8am-8pm Fri 8am-6pm
Toyota of Braintree
210 Union Street
Braintree, MA 02184