Internet Value Pricing$13,790
|MPG:||21 / 27|
|Transmission:||4 Speed Elect Controled Auto Transmission|
|Exterior:||Black Forest Pearl|
Braintree, MA 02184
Serving customers near...
- Serving Quincy
Used 2011 Toyota RAV4 BSE
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
4x4, iPod/MP3 Input, CD Player Rear Spoiler, MP3 Player, Keyless Entry, Child Safety Locks, Electronic Stability Control.
BASE L4 EXTRA VALUE PKG 17" 5-spoke wheels, P225/65R17 tires, full size spare w/17" steel wheel, daytime running lights, roof rack, rear privacy glass. Toyota RAV4 with BLACK FOREST PEARL exterior and ASH interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 179 HP at 6000 RPM*.
WHO WE ARE
Price does not includes taxes, registration fees, or $349 dealer documentation fee. "Web Specials" Must be paid in full on day of sale. Toyota of Braintree, in Braintree, MA, has been serving the South Shore of Massachusetts with excellent customer service for years. Located in Braintree, MA, we have worked with people from Milton, Holbrook, Quincy, Randolph, Weymouth, Hingham, Dorchester, Rockland, Norwell, Scituate, Cohasset, Hull, Avon, Canton, Hanover and Boston.
Pricing analysis performed on 4/19/2017. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Editorial Description (provided by Chrome)
A 179-horsepower, 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine is standard on the RAV4, with a 269-hp, 3.5L V6 available. The 4-cylinder utilizes variable valve timing for both intake and exhaust valves, along with a variable induction system to assure good low-RPM torque. The 4-cylinder includes a 4-speed automatic transmission, while the V6 is matched to a 5-speed automatic; both transmissions have a revised grade logic that reduces the frequency of shifting on steep, curvy roads.
Both engines can be paired with either front-wheel drive or a 4-wheel-drive system that includes an auto mode that automatically sends torque to the wheels that can better use it; a "lock" mode maximizes the torque going to the rear wheels for use at low speeds. V6 models and 4-cylinder ones with the third-row seat also get Hill-start Assist Control and Downhill Assist Control devices that help maintain control when negotiating steep, slippery slopes.
Fuel economy is quite good with either engine. For the front-wheel-drive models, the 4-cylinder RAV4 returns 22 mpg city, 28 highway, and the V6 is rated 19 city, 27 highway, yet its 269 horsepower rating helps it propel the RAV4 to 60 mph in less than seven seconds.
The RAV4's interior is more on par with mid-size crossover SUVs. Third-row seating is available, and helps the SUV accommodate seven. Models without the third-row seat get an added underfloor storage compartment, while the third-row seats fold neatly into the floor. The RAV4's 60/40-split second row slides fore and aft to reach a compromise for passengers and cargo, and they tilt forward and fold flat to further expand cargo space.
Safety features include front seat-mounted side airbags, front active headrests and roll-sensing side-curtain bags that cover the first and second rows. Anti-lock brakes with brake assist are also included, as is a sophisticated electronic stability control system that is integrated with the RAV4's electronic power steering.
The RAV4 is offered in Base, Sport and Limited trims; all are offered with either engine and drive system. Equipment even on the Base model is generous, including keyless entry, cruise control, air conditioning and a 6-speaker MP3-compatible sound system with auxiliary input. The Sport brings a sport-tuned suspension, larger alloy wheels, fog lamps, roof rails and other appearance extras, while the Limited steps up to a power driver's seat, dual-zone climate control, steering-wheel audio controls, chrome interior accents, integrated satellite radio and a 6-disc CD changer. Top options include a moonroof, leather upholstery, heated seats and a 9-speaker JBL sound system with Bluetooth hands-free interface.
The Sport Appearance Package quite significantly changes the RAV4's look, because it omits the spare tire that otherwise hangs off the back door, replacing it with a redesigned rear door and substituting run-flat tires. The package also includes chrome accents throughout, a bright exhaust tip, and unique steel doorsills, plus color-keyed power heated side mirrors with turn signal indicators.
MECHANICAL & PERFORMANCE
- 2.5L DOHC 16V 4Cyl Engine w/Dual VVT-i
- 179 hp @ 6000 rpm / 172 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm
- 4-Spd Electronic Controlled Auto Trans
- On-Demand 4WD / 4-Whl Ind Suspension
- Electronic Power Steering System
- Fr&Rr Stabilizer Bar/4-Whl Disc Brakes
- 16" Steel Wheels, P215/70R16 Tires with Wheel Covers & Full Size Spare Tire
- Star Safety System: Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Anti-Lock Brakes, Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist
- Smart Stop Technology
- Dr & Fr Pass Adv Airbags, Dr & Fr Pass Seat-Mounted Side Airbags, Fr & 2nd Row Roll-Sensing Side Curtain Airbags
- Dr and Fr Pass Active Headrests
- LATCH-Lower Anchor & Tether for CHildren
- Child Protector Rr Door Locks, Eng Immob
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Multi-Reflector Halogen Headlamps w/Auto-Off Feature, Rear Spoiler, Spare Tire Cover, Power Outside Mirrors
- Black Rear Step Bumper Protector
- Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- Air Conditioning with Air Filter
- AM/FM CD w/6 Spkrs; Aux Audio Jack
- Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Fabric-Trimmed 6-Way Adj Dr Seat; 4-Way Adj Fr Pass Seat; 60/40 Split Sliding/Reclining Fold-Flat 2nd Row Sts
- Rear 2nd Row One-Touch Fold-Flat Lever
- Cargo Area Under-Floor Storage Space
- Multi-Function Center Console
- Dual Glove Box, Digital Clock
- Cruise Control, Illum Entry System
- Power Windows/Door Locks/Keyless Entry
- Optitron Instrument Panel Gauges
- 12V Auxiliary Power Outlets (3)
- Tonneau Cover
- 50 State Emissions
- Value Package (Savings of up to $540):
- Preferred Owner's Portfolio
You might also like...
2012 Toyota RAV4
Odometer: 59,260 | Price: $14,760
2012 Toyota RAV4
Odometer: 61,950 | Price: $14,980
2011 Toyota RAV4 BSE
Odometer: 46,065 | Price: $14,950
2010 Honda CR-V
Odometer: 60,793 | Price: $13,460
M-Th 9am-9pm Fri 9am-6pm
[ Get Financing ]
Service Center Hours:
M-W-F 7am-6pm Tu-Th 7am-8pm
[ Schedule Service ]
Parts Center Hours:
M-W-F 8am-6pm Tu-Th 8am-8pm Fri 8am-6pm
Toyota of Braintree
210 Union Street
Braintree, MA 02184