Toyota of Braintree initiated this giving campaign to bring additional attention, and resources to charities providing services in the Braintree area. Any non-political charitable organization with a qualifying IRS 501c3 designation is eligible to participate or be considered for support as part of this program.
In 2015, Toyota of Braintree initiated a program designed to support our community the way you all have supported us! Now continuing in 2016, any non-political charitable organization with a qualifying IRS 501c3 designation is eligible to participate or be considered for support as part of this program.
The monthly outreach program by Toyota of Braintree will award Facebook nominated qualified charities a gift as follows:
- Check for $500.
- Logo placement and/or recognition within the website for one month.
- It is officially back-to-school season! For our September "My Charity Choice" contest, we will be focusing on eligible 501(c)(3) Youth Sports Organizations within a 10-mile radius of Braintree, MA.
The monthly outreach program will operate as follows:
- Charity must be nominated on the Toyota of Braintree Facebook site each month.
- Charity nominations are opened on the 1st of the month at 12:01am CST and closed on the 15th of each month at 5:00pm CST.
- Voting is opened the 16th at 12:01am CST and closed on the last day of the month at 11:59pm CST.
- A charity is limited to 1 award per calendar year.
- Toyota of Braintree will retain the right to 'approve' or disapprove' of any displays, text, writing, logos, or references to the charity that would be presented for support or placement on Toyota of Braintree associated sites or locations.
- Charity or organization must provide proof of 501c3 charity if applicable. Proof should be emailed prior to vote ending. Provide hard copy to dealer at time of award.
- Toyota of Braintree reserves the right to change or cancel this program at anytime.
- Based upon votes place in support of the nomination of Facebook.
- Vote count is based upon votes received from the 16th of the month to the last day of the month.
- Ultimate decision of monthly winners is determined by the management or staff of Toyota of Braintree, and will be approved or disapproved within 72 hours of contest's end.
- The winning organization or cause can receive payment within 5-10 business days after the close of voting.
- Once votes are tallied, winner will be notified to set date and time of giveaway.
Toyota of Braintree is hoping that this effort will allow a variety of groups and organizations to get recognized for their hard work and dedication to our community. We sincerely hope that all area charities will participate and reap the benefits presented within this program. Contact us at Toyota of Braintree for more information.