2018 Toyota 4Runner SR5 vs. SR5 Premium vs. TRD Off-Road vs. Limited Comparison in Braintree, MA
You've done your research, so you've already landed on the new 2018 4Runner as the SUV your active family deserves. But have you chosen a trim level that addresses your specific needs? To help you decide, the product specialists at Toyota of Braintree have compiled this detailed comparison of four new Toyota 4Runner trims: SR5 vs. SR5 Premium vs. TRD Off-Road vs. Limited. Continue below to find the perfect match for you!
When you're done reading about these exceptional trim packages, head over to our new 4Runner inventory to see the models available at our Toyota dealership in Braintree, MA.
2018 Toyota 4Runner SR5 vs. SR5 Premium vs. TRD Off-Road vs. Limited: Similarities
Regardless of which 4Runner trim you decide to go with, you'll enjoy a roomy cabin with plenty of convenience features and a multitude of advanced safety systems. Learn more about the similarities of the 2018 4Runner SR5, SR5 Premium, TRD Off-Road, and Limited trim levels below.
- 4.0L V6 engine; 270 HP, 278 lb.-ft.
- 5,000 lbs. towing capacity
- 88.8 cu. ft. of cargo space
- Seating for five passengers standard; seven passengers with third-row
- Projector-beam headlights with smoked trim
- LED taillights with smoked sport trim and integrated fog lights
- Front and rear mudguards
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel with audio controls
- Backup camera with projected path
- 10 cup and bottle holders
- Star Safety System™ and ToyotaCare
- Daytime running lights
2018 Toyota 4Runner SR5 vs. SR5 Premium vs. TRD Off-Road vs. Limited: Differences
Now that you know what makes these four 2018 4Runner trim levels similar, let's take a look at what makes them different. From upgraded safety tech to premium materials to supreme comfort features, there's a new 4Runner trim package for every type of driver. View differences between these four 4Runner trims below.
- Rear-wheel drive (SR5, SR5 Premium, Limited); Part-time four-wheel drive with Active Traction Control (TRD Off-Road)
- 17-city/21-highway MPG (SR5, SR5 Premium, Limited); 17-city/20-highway (TRD Off-Road)
- Power tilt/slide moonroof with sunshade (Limited; optional on SR5 Premium)
- 17-in. 6-spoke alloy wheels (SR5, SR5 Premium); 17-in. 7-spoke alloy wheels with black-painted accents (TRD Off-Road); 20-in. split 6-spoke alloy wheels (Limited)
- Air conditioning with air filter and second-row vents (SR5, SR5 Premium, TRD Off-Road); Dual-zone automatic climate control (Limited)
- Entune™ Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App (SR5, TRD Off-Road); Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite (SR5 Premium); Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite
- SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats (SR5 Premium); perforated leather-trimmed heated and ventilated front seats (Limited)
- In-key remote keyless entry system (SR5, SR5 Premium, TRD Off-Road); Smart Key System with push button start and remote illuminated entry (Limited)
- TRD shift knob and TRD Pro floor mats (TRD Off-Road)
- Safety Connect® and front and rear parking assist sonar (Limited)
- X-REAS Sport Enhancement Suspension (Limited)
2018 Toyota 4Runner SR5 vs. SR5 Premium vs. TRD Off-Road vs. Limited: Incentives & Price Difference
While performance and features are important to keep in mind when deciding on your next Toyota SUV, price can also play a role. Check out starting MSRPs of these four new 4Runner trims below. Then, head over to our incentives page to see if you qualify for savings with our current offers.
- SR5 - $34,610 MSRP
- SR5 Premium - $36,440 MSRP
- TRD Off-Road - $37,785 MSRP
- Limited - $42,925 MSRP
Schedule a Test Drive in Braintree, MA!
Hit the road in the new 2018 4Runner today by scheduling a test drive at our Toyota dealership in Braintree, MA. If you have any questions, reach out to the team at Toyota of Braintree through our contact form or by calling (781) 848-9300.