2018 Toyota RAV4 LE vs. SE Differences | Braintree, MA
Is it time to upgrade to an SUV with excellent seating and cargo capacity? The 2018 Toyota RAV4 is the perfect SUV for your family! At Toyota of Braintree in Braintree, MA, your only concern is picking the right trim for your lifestyle. Listed below are similarities and differences collected by our Toyota experts. Take a look at our Toyota RAV4 LE inventory and Toyota RAV4 SE inventory if you want to explore these trims further.
Toyota RAV4 LE vs. SE: Similarities
Similarities between the Toyota RAV4 LE and SE include a rear split folding bench seat and keyless entry. The sport utility body style provides a sleek and flawless design for both your and passing drivers enjoyment. Listed below is a more in-depth study on the similarities between these two capable trims.
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- 23 MPG city according to EPA standards
- Ultra low emission vehicle
- 176 HP and 172 ft.-lbs. of torque with a 2.5L I4 engine
- NHSTA 5-Star front driver and passenger crash test rating
Interior and Exterior
- Sport utility body style
- Seating capacity of five
- Six speaker infotainment system with MP3 player, auxiliary input jack, and CD player
- Tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel with vehicle speed proportional power steering, Bluetooth, hands free telephone access, and mounted and voice activated controls
- Cargo capacity of 38.4 in.
Toyota RAV4 LE vs. SE: Differences
While the LE has combined city and highway fuel economy of 26 MPG, the SE only has 25 MPG according to 2018 EPA standards. When it comes to exterior looks, the LE uses steel wheels while the SE cruises around in style on alloy wheels. For further differences within both trims interior and exterior, look below.
Interior and Exterior
- Satellite radio is optional in the LE and standard in the SE
- Cloth seats offered in LE and vinyl in the SE
- Front bucket seat is standard in LE, but not available in the SE
- LE has overall height of 65.9-in. and SE has 67.5-in.
Incentives and Price Difference
The Toyota RAV4 LE is priced at $25,705 MSRP and the SE is priced at $30,085 MSRP. At Toyota of Braintree, we offer a number of incentives to ensure your success in purchasing a RAV4. Visit our dealership to discuss leasing options that fit your budget. There's no reason not to drive out of our lot in a RAV4!
Schedule a Test Drive
Ready to try out a Toyota RAV4 today? Schedule a test drive by completing our test drive form or calling at (781) 848-9300. Feel the space and comfort of the RAV4 in person at Toyota of Braintree in Braintree, MA.