Internet Value Pricing$15,985
|MPG:||30 / 39|
Weymouth, MA 02191
Serving customers near...
- Serving Quincy
Used 2015 Honda Civic Sedan
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
Sunroof, Back-Up Camera, iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth, CD Player, Aluminum Wheels, Keyless Start. MP3 Player, Remote Trunk Release, Keyless Entry, Child Safety Locks, Steering Wheel Controls. Honda EX with Modern Steel Metallic exterior and Black interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 143 HP at 6500 RPM*.
A GREAT TIME TO BUY
This Civic is priced $1,200 below Kelley Blue Book.
BUY FROM AN AWARD WINNING DEALER
Price does not includes taxes, registration fees, or $349 dealer documentation fee. "Web Specials" Must be paid in full on day of sale. Toyota of Braintree, in Braintree, MA, has been serving the South Shore of Massachusetts with excellent customer service for years. Located in Braintree, MA, we have worked with people from Milton, Holbrook, Quincy, Randolph, Weymouth, Hingham, Dorchester, Rockland, Norwell, Scituate, Cohasset, Hull, Avon, Canton, Hanover and Boston.
Pricing analysis performed on 7/26/2017. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Editorial Description (provided by Chrome)
As in previous years, the new Civic is offered in sedan and coupe versions. With six trim levels (LX, SE, HF, EX, Si and Hybrid) to suit needs ranging from basic commuter car to compact family tourer--there's a Civic for nearly every potential small-car need.
The base LX comes simply equipped but leaves nothing out, including anti-lock brakes, a 160-watt CD/MP3 stereo with Bluetooth, power windows and locks and remote keyless entry. The EX adds 16-inch alloy wheels, a sunroof, a touchscreen audio system, proximity key and climate control. Both leather and navigation are optional on the EX.
The Civic HF, which is equipped similarly to the LX, features several modifications intended to save fuel, including a special rear lid spoiler, underbody covers and a tire-repair kit in place of the usual spare.
On LX, HF, SE and EX Civics, a 143-horsepower, 1.8L i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine is standard. It provides strong performance with either the standard 5-speed manual gearbox or continuously variable transaxle (CVT). All models have electric-assisted power steering.
The performance-oriented Si, available in both coupe and sedan, comes with a 2.4L 4-cylinder engine that makes over 200 hp and 174 lb-feet of torque. The only transmission available is a 6-speed manual. The Si also comes with 18-inch alloys, sport-tuned suspension, and a limited-slip differential. A rear wing spoiler and fog lamps are also included. The Si comes with a 360-watt touch-screen audio system.
On the other end of the Civic spectrum is the Hybrid. Only available in sedan form, the powertrain combines a 1.5L 4-cylinder engine, battery and 20-hp electric motor. The only transmission is a CVT. Like most hybrids, the batteries are charged when coasting and braking and the engine will shut off at stop lights. Special lightweight 15-inch alloy wheels and low-rolling resistance tires reduce road-going friction and unsprung weight to maximize fuel economy. The Hybrid can be optioned up with leather seating and navigation.
Front-seat side-impact airbags, full-length side-curtain bags, electronic stability control and anti-lock brakes are included on all 2015 Civic models. Civics also include standard rear backup camera and Motion Adaptive Electric Power Steering, which helps nudge the vehicle back toward stability if the computer finds the driver losing control.
The Civic interior features improved soft-touch surfaces, and cloth upholstery is featured throughout most of the Civic lineup, with a high-quality feel. Front seats offer great support, especially the side bolsters. Sedans have a trunk that's more than ample for a long weekend for two or a large load of groceries, while Civic coupes sacrifice some trunk and rear-seat space for their sportier profile. In most Civic models, the rear seatbacks fold forward for expanded trunk capacity.
The new Civic also gets an updated infotainment systems with a touchscreen and interface said to be as intuitive as many smartphones.
- Engine: 1.8L I-4 SOHC 16-Valve i-VTEC
- Transmission: Continuously Variable (CVT)
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- Front-Wheel Drive
- 3.94 Axle Ratio
- 45-Amp/Hr 410CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 13.2 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- Wheels: 16" Alloy
- Tires: P205/55R16 89H AS
- Wheels w/Machined Accents
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter and Manual Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Light Tinted Glass
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Grille w/Chrome Bar
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Radio: 160-Watt AM/FM/CD Audio System -inc: 6 speakers, 7" display audio w/high-resolution WVGA (800x480) electrostatic touch-screen and customizable feature settings, HondaLink Next Generation, Pandora compatibility, Bluetooth streaming audio, display audio interface, front and center console USB audio interface, MP3/ Windows Media Audio (WMA) playback capability, Radio Data System (RDS) and Speed-Sensitive Volume Control (SVC) Check the HondaLink website for smartphone compatibility and access to the display audio interface. The display audio interface is used for direct connection to and streaming from some current smart phones. Some smart phones may not work. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock and Steering Wheel Controls
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Window Grid Antenna
- Bluetooth Handsfreelink Wireless Phone Connectivity
- Reclining Front Bucket Seats -inc: driver's seat w/manual height adjustment and adjustable head restraints
- 6-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Fore/Aft Movement
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Fore/Aft Movement
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Power Rear Windows
- HondaLink Selective Service Internet Access
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Valet Function
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Chrome And Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Cloth Seat Trim
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Cargo Space Lights
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Smart Device Integration
- Instrument Panel Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Up/Down
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Digital/Analog Display
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Sliding Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- 1 Seatback Storage Pocket
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Air Filtration
- VSA Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera
- Honda LaneWatch Right Side Camera
You might also like...
2017 Toyota Yaris
Odometer: 10 | Price: $17,420
2017 Toyota Yaris
Odometer: 2 | Price: $16,815
2016 Toyota Corolla
Odometer: 10,341 | Price: $16,470
2016 Toyota Camry
Odometer: 36,645 | Price: $15,980
2016 Toyota Corolla LE
Odometer: 239 | Price: $16,860