Internet Value Pricing$19,985
|MPG:||44 / 40|
|Transmission:||Continuously Variable Transmission|
|Exterior:||Sea Glass Pearl|
Braintree, MA 02184
Serving customers near...
- Serving Quincy
Used 2014 Toyota Prius v STD
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
Navigation, Back-Up Camera, Hybrid, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth, CD Player, Aluminum Wheels, Keyless Start Rear Spoiler, MP3 Player, Keyless Entry, Child Safety Locks, Steering Wheel Controls.
PANORAMIC MOONROOF power sunshades. Toyota Three with SEA GLASS PEARL exterior and DARK GRAY interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 134 HP at 5200 RPM*.
PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE
MORE ABOUT US
Price does not includes taxes, registration fees, or $349 dealer documentation fee. "Web Specials" Must be paid in full on day of sale. Toyota of Braintree, in Braintree, MA, has been serving the South Shore of Massachusetts with excellent customer service for years. Located in Braintree, MA, we have worked with people from Milton, Holbrook, Quincy, Randolph, Weymouth, Hingham, Dorchester, Rockland, Norwell, Scituate, Cohasset, Hull, Avon, Canton, Hanover and Boston.
Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Editorial Description (provided by Chrome)
The original Prius set the hybrid standard for the rest of the American car market. It proved that a practical mid-size hybrid vehicle could work and be family-friendly while achieving 50 mpg efficiency ratings.
The full hybrid drivetrain of the Prius means it can run on engine alone, battery alone or a combination of the two depending on the demands of the driver and the terrain. The drivetrain comprises a 1.8L 4-cylinder engine and a NiMh battery pack and motor. The engine charges the battery and the battery assists the motor when needed. The brakes capture kinetic energy and use it to recharge the battery as well.
The suspension is a very conventional MacPherson strut front/torsion beam rear setup. The car comes with a 6-speaker stereo, power accessories and automatic climate control -- essentially a very conventional mid-size sedan, but one that achieves 51 mpg in the city and 48 mpg on the highway.
Several Prius variations are available, intended to appeal to a wider group of potential buyers. A larger version of the Prius is called the Prius v. It's a little longer than the standard Prius, with most of that length going for rear-seat room and rear cargo space, essentially making this a "Prius Wagon." The Prius v gets the same powertrain -- a 1.8L 4-cylinder and battery pack -- and fuel economy will be slightly lower with this model. However, it still offers the same value-packed standard feature list and "green" credibility as its older brother.
The diminutive Prius c is the smallest variant, offering an impressive 53/46 mpg return in a super mini package. It is powered by a 1.5L 4-cylinder with an electric motor and battery pack. Finally, there's the Prius Plug-in. It uses a wall charger to maximize the range of its onboard battery and thus achieves very strong fuel economy numbers. The Plug-In utilizes the standard Prius body and a similar powertrain, but is intended to be plug-in charged before use. The stored energy in the battery pack can propel the Prius plug-in for 13 miles without starting the gasoline engine, and it charges in as little as 1.5 hours. Most commuters will be able to get to work on battery power alone, carrying the 1.8L high-efficiency engine for anywhere else they want to go.
Several trim levels exist for each Prius model, each carrying a number designation. Even base models (Prius I, for example) come nicely equipped, with amenities such as halogen headlights, automatic climate control, Bluetooth hands-free connectivity, 3.5-inch multi-function display, and more. Top-tier Prius Five models include things like LED headlights with integrated fog lights, 17-inch wheels, special SofTex leatherette seating, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror.
Special options include hard-drive-based navigation, a pre-collision safety system, panoramic power moonroof and Entune, which is essentially a suite of mobile applications and data services that connect you with your Prius.
All Prius models come standard with a host of safety features, such as advanced multi-stage airbags, stability and traction control, anti-lock brakes with brake assist, a tire pressure monitor, and more.
MECHANICAL & PERFORMANCE
- Hybrid Synergy Drive System, SULEV
- 1.8L DOHC 16V VVT-i 4-Cylinder Engine
- EV/ECO/POWER Modes
- 16" Alloy Whls w/Cvrs, P205/60R16 Tires
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- 4-Whl Disc Brakes / Front Ind Suspension
SAFETY & CONVENIENCE
- Star Safety System: VSC, TRAC, ABS, Elect Brake-Force Distribution, Brake Assist(BA) & Smart Stop Technology (SST)
- Dr & Fr Pass Advanced Airbag System
- Dr & Fr Pass Seat Mounted Side Airbags
- Side Curtain Airbags & Dr Knee Airbag
- Whiplash-Injury-Lessening (WIL) Seats
- LATCH(Lwr Anchor & Tethers for CHildren) for Outboard Rear Seating Positions Only
- Driver Door Smart Key System
- Eng Immobilizer, Tire Press Monitor Sys
- Rear Spoiler, Intermittent Rear Wiper
- Halogen Headlights w/Auto-Off and DRLs
- Heated Power Outside Mirrors
- Display Audio w/Navigation & Entune: 6.1" Touch-Screen w/Backup Cam, AM/FM/CD 6 Speakers, SXM Radio w/ 90-day Trial, HD Radio, Aux Jack, USB Port & Bluetooth
- 60/40 Split Sliding/Reclining Fold-Down Rear Bench Seat w/Center Armrest
- Digital Instrumentation with Trip Info, Instant/Average MPG & Distance to Empty
- Fabric-Trimmed 6-way Adj Dr Seat w/Power Lumbar Support & 4-Way Adj Fr Pass Seat
- Push Button Start w/Remote Illum. Entry
- Single-Dial Automatic Climate Control
- Center Console w/Armrest and Storage
- Tilt/Telescopic Steering Whl w/Controls
- Cruise Control
- 3 Front & 2 Rear Cup Holders
- (1)Fr & (1)Cargo Area 12V Power Outlet
- Power Locks & Auto Up/Down Power Windows
- Tonneau Cover, Under-Floor Storage
- 50 State Emissions
- Display Audio with Navigation and Entune:
- Panoramic View Moonroof w/Power Sunshades
M-Th 9am-9pm Fri 9am-6pm
[ Get Financing ]
Service Center Hours:
M-W-F 7am-6pm Tu-Th 7am-8pm
[ Schedule Service ]
Parts Center Hours:
M-W-F 8am-6pm Tu-Th 8am-8pm Fri 8am-6pm
Toyota of Braintree
210 Union Street
Braintree, MA 02184